Preventing Unintended Chemical Injection
Each year dozens of visitors to aquatic facilities are accidentally exposed to unintentionally produced chlorine gas. These exposures result from a failure of the electrical interlock between the chemical feed equipment (usually involving acid and sodium hypochlorite bleach) and the water circulation pump. This video presents steps that aquatic staff can take to reduce the risk of these exposures.
Download the Preventing Unintended Chemical Injection video: